A couple weeks ago when Spruce and I were talking about what changes needed to be made to band in order for it to continue to exist in a similar form, we realized we didn't know a great deal about how things got to where they are now.
Some things that should be common knowledge about the history of the Saxes and MuMuPi (like why the hell you old drunks called it MuMuPi), are completely missing. We decided that since we are both seniors, it is time to change this. We would like to put together something that included when traditions have started in the section, as well as some traditions that have died out.
I've sent out a couple emails so far, but if any alumni have any contributions to this, I would much appreciate it. Spruce and I are also planning on incorporating a documentary into this somehow, not sure what the plot line of that one is going to be yet.
In true MuMuPi tradition, this compilation of information would be passed down to the next generation of Pi's who can add to the collective lore of MuMuPi and the Wisconsin Band.
Thanks for reading and On, Wisconsin,
Dickey and Spruce
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment